Developed by the program staff on the ground in Sierra Leone, these values represent our commitments in the communities where we work.
Fambul Tok is committed to:
- Being non political and non partisan
- Meeting people in their communities to listen and learn
- Walking with communities to find their own answers
- Respect for and revival of traditions and culture
- Total community participation and ownership
- Transparency and accountability in relationships and activities
- Honesty and respect for all people
- Sharing experiences, stories and learnings with others
- Restoration of dignity and the right to truth
See these values in action.